Ultra-low latency and ultra-high throughput are the keys to enable trading with accelerated market data, market access and inline risk management for the main US and European equities, options, and futures exchanges.
With offices in London, Paris, Chicago and New-York, Celoxica offers the fastest, most deterministic trading and market data solutions with the lowest possible footprint, designed to deliver unique business advantage through a combination of leading-edge software and hardware acceleration using FPGA-based technology.
Speed matters for trading firms who co-locate their strategic applications in high frequency trading environments, market making, liquidity provision, algorithmic trading and smart order routing.
Hence, the Celoxica hardware is built upon multi-gigabit-second ethernet platforms embedding arbitrage and transcoding on the latest FPGAs technologies, along with a proprietary driver and library stack allowing kernel-bypass so that applications can handle data at minimum latency and maximize the overall throughput.
The hardware team at Celoxica is looking for talented and experienced engineers to work in Paris on the development of its core products.
The main contribution will be in the design of digital architectures for data processing algorithms, as well as high-speed communicating cores such as PCIe and ethernet interfaces on FPGAs.
A solid understanding of digital systems, network communications and computer architecture is therefore required.
The successful applicant will have the unique opportunity to be involved in early stages of the project, from specification to delivery, and will have the creative freedom to engineer solutions to complex problems.
He will evolve in a dynamic environment together with senior and expert engineers in the domains of the complex FPGA design and Linux kernel development.
- Work with the team to add to and enhance the company’s portfolio of IP on FPGA-based hardware platforms for high-frequency trading.
- Collaborate with the hardware, middleware and software teams to extend and to maintain the existing code base.
- Potentially interact with customers and internal marketing personnel to capture product requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of RTL programming (preferably VHDL)
- Knowledge of scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash…)
- Good knowledge of Linux system and its development environment
- Experience in low-latency connectivity and network applications
Salary + package + bonus will compete with and exceed similar organisations.