Celoxica’s range of services are designed to deliver unique business advantage through a combination of leading edge software and hardware acceleration using FPGA-based technology. Celoxica has offices in London, Paris, Chicago and New-York.
Celoxica’s engineering team requires a talented software engineer to work in London or in Paris on the development of its core products and market feed handler plug-ins, order entry gateway and in-line risk. Development will be mainly in C/C++, with a solid understanding of digital systems and computer architecture required.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about software development and technology, and who is hungry to learn about new technologies. The successful applicant will have the unique opportunity to be involved in every stage of the project, from specification to delivery, and will have the creative freedom to engineer solutions to complex tasks.
- Work with the team to add to and enhance the company’s portfolio of market feed handler plug-ins, exchange connectivity and in line risk application.
- Collaborate with the team to create software applications and APIs and to maintain the existing code base.
- Could interact with customers and internal marketing/product personnel to capture product requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of C and C++ programming
- Knowledge of scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash ….)
- Detailed knowledge of Linux system (tuning, debugging)
- Experience in low-latency connectivity (Exchanges protocol, FIX) or networking/market data applications.
Salary + package + bonus will compete with and exceed similar organisations.